Our Terms of Service
The following are the terms of service governing the use of ÉlanVPN's VPN services, including secure email accounts, file storage, and all other services provided by ÉlanVPN or its suppliers.
I. Prohibited Activities and Content
We'd like to keep this short and sweet, so here goes. Subscribers may not use their ÉlanVPN VPN credentials to engage in any of the following activities. ÉlanVPN reserves the right to refuse to accept the participation of any user found to be engaged in any of the following activities:
- Distribution and/or storage of any pornography including children, violence or bestiality, or any other type of illegal pornography.
- Distribution of illegal contents that conflict with Trademarks or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Distribution and/or storage of racist propaganda material.
- Distribution and/or storage of material supporting National Socialism. No Nazis!
- SPAM (sending of unsolicited electronic messages in bulk).
- Fraud, including ponzi and pyramid schemes.
- Distribution and/or storage of any content that harms the dignity of man.
- Hacking or cracking activities, with or without actual theft.
II. Additional Terms
- Subscribers are allocated bandwidth at the rate of 25 GB per month. If this quota is exhausted before the end of any month, then additional bandwidth must be purchased separately in order to continue using the VPN services during that month. Surplus balances resulting from additional purchases will transfer forward onto the next month, but any unused portion of the original 25 GB allotment does not roll over onto subsequent months.
- Account duration is as specified in the subscription, starting with the date of account creation. The user agrees that renewals may be billed automatically, unless canceled beforehand.
- In the event of a temporary outage, ÉlanVPN will add all outage time to the end of the contract, plus one additional day per outage over 1 hour in duration.
- In no event shall ÉlanVPN be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the service, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Exception to this is gross negligence or intent.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed according to the laws of the State of Colorado and venue for any legal action relative to this agreement shall lie only in the El Paso County Court system or in the appropriate Federal Court for Colorado.
- Violation of these terms of service is grounds for immediate disconnection.